King Shocks Bump Stops -2.5″ x 2.5″
Posted on September 14th, 2018
King bump stops are made from the same quality materials and precision machined components that are used in their performance racing shocks. The precision fit of the components, their unique piston design, the proven valving configuration and our advanced seal technology combine to create a durable, superior performing bump stop that generates maximum damping forces.
1. Available in 2.0 and 2.5 inch diameter bodies with stroke lengths from 2 to 4 inches.
2. Double sealed Schrader cover that mounts to the body, not the valve itself creates a positive seal and keeps dirt and moisture out.
3. Unique mounting boss design with indexing pin securely locates the bump stop without pinching the outside of the tube.
4. Stout 1/8″ thick Chromoly bump stop bodies are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
5. Aluminum components are machined from aircraft quality billet.
6. Large 1-1/4″ or 1-5/8″ diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 75,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
7. Long wearing nylon contact pad insures quiet operation and mounts with a simple yet effective single bolt design.
8. O-ring on shaft helps to gauge shaft travel.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us through our Contact Page