King bump stops provide an additional level of bottoming control when you are using every bit of suspension travel available. We offer 2.0 and 2.5 inch diameter bodies with stroke lengths from 2 to 4 inches to fit any mounting location requirements and handle any suspension arresting loads. Our 4130 Chromoly mounting sleeves are precision machined to size and offer a secure and sturdy mount without pinching the bump stop body. Our unique Schrader cover mounts to the housing not the Schrader valve itself to protect it and acts as a double seal to keep dust and moisture out. Our bump stops contain a unique piston design that offers superior flow characteristics and the same quality micro polished shafts and advanced seal technology as our race shocks. Our long wearing nylon contact pad insures quiet operation and mounts with a simple yet effective single bolt design.
King bump stops help you use all the suspension travel you have to get the most out of your vehicle. They are easily tuned and serviced with simple hand tools. You really need to experience the comfort and control a set of King bump stops provide. Nothing rides like King.
1. Available in 2.0 and 2.5 inch diameter bodies with stroke lengths from 2 to 4 inches.
2. Double sealed Schrader cover that mounts to the body, not the valve itself creates a positive seal and keeps dirt and moisture out.
3. Unique mounting boss design with indexing pin securely locates the bump stop without pinching the outside of the tube.
4. Stout 1/8″ thick Chromoly bump stop bodies are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
5. Aluminum components are machined from aircraft quality billet.
6. Large 1-1/4″ or 1-5/8″ diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 75,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
7. Long wearing nylon contact pad insures quiet operation and mounts with a simple yet effective single bolt design.
8. O-ring on shaft helps to gauge shaft travel.
THIS IS FOR A SINGLE BUMP STOP ONLY AND DOES NOT INCLUDE THE MOUNTING CAN AS PART OF THE PRICE, SEE PART NUMBER KING BS2541 FOR MOUNTING CAN.