Longfield™ Nissan Patrol CV & Axle Super Set
With larger tires and more horse power than ever before being used on the trails these days, upgrades for your rig are more critical than ever. That is why we have developed our new Longfield™ Nissan Patrol CV & Axles. The Longfield™ Nissan Patrol CV & Axles are made out of 100% chromoly and are precision polished to remove any imperfections that may cause stress risers. The Longfield™ CV housing is made out of forged 4340 chromoly steel. The internals of our Longfield™ CV & Axles are made out of 4340 chromoly steel and then dual heat-treated for superior strength. The cv side of the axle shafts are 30-spline and the diff side is 31-spline.
Note: Some minor clearancing of the knuckle ball may be required.
- Made out of 100% chromoly and are precision polished to remove any imperfections that may cause stress risers
- CV housing is made out of forged 4340 chromoly steel
- Internals of our Longfield™ CV & Axles are made out of 4340 chromoly steel and then dual heat-treated for superior strength
- The CV side of the axle shafts are 30-spline and the diff side is 31-spline
Application Data (300795-KIT):
- Nissan Patrol GR (Y60) 1987-1997 (All Engines)
- Nissan Patrol GQ 1987-1997 (All Engines)
- Nissan Patrol Safari 1987-1997 (All Engines)
- Nissan Safari 1987-1997 (All Engines)
- Ford Maverick 1988-1994 (All Engines)
This product carries our Lifetime Warranty. Our Lifetime Warranty covers manufacturing defects and breakage during normal use, for as long as you own the vehicle. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product.
The warranty period commences on the purchase date of the product. Total Offroad Motorsports warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, suffers breakage or proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labour costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Total Offroad Motorsports before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Total Offroad Motorsports MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.