Longfield™ Nissan Patrol Front Axle Shafts
These axle shafts are the best of the best; manufactured from 4340 chromoly. The spline count on the birfield side of the axle shaft is 30-spline and the diff side is 31-spline.
Our Longfield™ Nissan Patrol Axle Shafts come with the c-clips already installed. These shafts are great for replacements or spares.
- Manufactured from 4340 chromoly
- The spline count on the birfield side of the axle shaft is 30-spline and the diff side is 31-spline
- Comes with c-clips already installed
Application Data (300795-KIT):
- Nissan Patrol GR (Y60) 1987-1997 (All Engines)
- Nissan Patrol GQ 1987-1997 (All Engines)
- Nissan Patrol Safari 1987-1997 (All Engines)
- Nissan Safari 1987-1997 (All Engines)
- Ford Maverick 1988-1994 (All Engines)
Application Data (300809-KIT):
- Nissan Patrol GR (Y61) 1997-2013 (All Engines)
- Nissan Patrol GU 1997-2013 (All Engines)
- Nissan Patrol Y61 1997-2013 (All Engines)
- Nissan Safari 1997-2004 (All Engines)
- Nissan Patrol Super Safari 1997-2013 (All Engines)
This product carries our Lifetime Warranty. Our Lifetime Warranty covers manufacturing defects and breakage during normal use, for as long as you own the vehicle. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product.
The warranty period commences on the purchase date of the product. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, suffers breakage or proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
To begin your warranty claim:
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect. Please call 559-252-4950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have verified the product is still under warranty, the product must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer. Ship all products ATTN: WARRANTY to 5356 E. Pine Avenue, Fresno, Ca 93727.
- Please place a copy of the original invoice clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
- If any of the above mention policies is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied.
By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at email@example.com to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.